Before the part you need makes it to your door, you can be assured that it has gone through four levels of quality control.
We purchase our donor vehicles in-person at insurance auctions. Prior to purchasing, our buyers complete a thorough visual inspection, examining the vehicle’s mileage, the running condition of the engine and the overall condition of the vehicle’s body and interior parts.
Once a donor vehicle reaches our facility, one of our specially-trained inventory professionals combs through every nook and cranny of the vehicle, examining and taking note of the specific condition of each drivetrain, body, suspension and interior part.
Before parts are removed from donor vehicles, our team of dismantling technicians are trained to re-inspect each part for fluids leaks, engine compression, accident damage and missing hardware.
Whether shipped by way of UPS or delivered personally by one of our delivery drivers, no part leaves our facility without a pre-delivery inspection and sign-off from one of our auto parts specialists.
MECHANICAL WARRANTY DURATION AND TERMS
The duration of the warranty period is indicated on the front of the invoice. If no warranty information is listed on the front of the invoice, the following warranty period applies.
|Repair Shops||Direct Consumer||Parts Yards||Exports|
|6 months part only warranty||6 months/16,000 miles part only warranty||90 day part only warranty||No warranty|
All warranties begin at the date of purchase (invoice date) not at the date of installation. Warranties are non-transferable and only applies to original purchaser. At its option, AAP will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of the part in the event of a failure. AAP reserves the right to replace failed parts with equal to or greater than original mileage parts. All warranty claims must accompany original invoice.
MECHANICAL WARRANTY DISCLAIMER AND VALIDATION
- Engine: are ensured against thumping and exorbitant smoking. Your guarantee is voided if motors heat tab is liquefied or eliminated. Motor guarantees are restricted to deserts in the square, heads, cylinders, driving rods, camshafts, rockers, and oil siphons. Any remaining parts included are viewed as embellishments or additional parts. While motors might accompany extra adornments, these are not covered under any guarantee and are incorporated to support the comfort of establishment.
- Transmissions: are warrantied to be ready to rock 'n roll against any slippage or moving disappointments. Any embellishments, for example, however not restricted to: modulators, lead representatives, electrical controls, linkage, mounts, seals, gaskets or liquids are not covered under guarantee.
- Differentials: All inside greased up parts inside the drive hub lodging are ensured in acceptable working condition at the hour of procurement. All together for the guarantee to be legitimate, there are standard "Suggested Installation/Replacement Procedures" for Engines, Transmissions, Transfer Cases and Differentials. Inability to give evidence any of these means were not taken by will void the guarantee. Upon establishment purchaser consents to follow vehicles normal support as suggested by maker and might be needed to give evidence of such exercises in case of a guarantee.
RECOMMENDED INSTALLATION/REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES
- Drain and replace engine oils to manufacture suggested levels
- Replace oil, air and fuel filters
- Replace valve cover gaskets
- Replace oil pan gasket and rear main seal
- If needed, replace timing gears, chains or belts & gaskets
- Replace thermostat & gasket
- Flush cooling system & re-fill to proper level
- Install new spark plugs & wires
- Install new belts and hoses
TRANSMISSIONS & TRANSFER CASES
- Replace all seals
- Install new filter kit
- Flush and inspect cooling lines
- Align and engage torque converter into front pump
- Fill transmission with manufacturer specified fluid
- Clear all transmission computer codes prior to starting or operating vehicle
- Adjust throttle position sensor cable
- The following parts including, but not limited to, are not covered under warranty: backing plates, all brake system components, cables, controls, linkages, pumps, u-joints, electrical components, seals, gaskets, fluids. These additional parts are considered extra and are the installer’s responsibility to install or replace.
NO WARRANTY, NO REFUND, NO EXCHANGE – ITEMS SOLD “AS IS”
COMPUTERS/MODULES & ELECTRICAL PARTS
- All computers modules including ECM’s, BCM’s, Power Control Modules, and electrical parts are sold as-is and are non-returnable and non-refundable. The parts stated do not come with any warranty unless otherwise stated on this receipt.
- Often times computers need to be reprogrammed which is to be performed at buyers expense
- Airbags are not tested to meet any safety standards
- Airbags must be installed in accordance with vehicle manufacturer’s specifications
- Buyer accepts all risk of damages/injuries if not installed properly
- Due to many varied and different conditions to which used tires may have previously been exposed, AAP makes absolutely NO warranty, expressed or implied, as to the fitness for a general or particular purpose or of merchantability in connection with any sale of used tires. ALL USED TIRES ARE SOLD “AS IS”. Used tires are not tested or labeled by AAP to meet any safety standards. The purchaser of used tires from AAP agrees to accept all risks relating to the use of such used tires.
- Cosmetic or surface corrosion resulting from chips, scratches, or other causes; corrosion
perforation caused by improper installation, neglect, accident, abuse, or any event not considered normal use to your vehicle; damage from the environment, including weather, hail damage, airborne fallout (chemicals, acid rain, etc.), cleaning solvents and/or polishing materials. In general if part is accepted and installed on the vehicle
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All other parts not listed above are sold “AS-IS” unless a warranty is specifically listed on the front of the invoice
- Warranties do not cover any labor costs
- Returnable parts are subject to acceptance and discretion of AAP and must be in the same condition as when sold. Any accepted part returned must be accompanied by the original sales receipt and will be subject to a 30% restocking fee. AAP is not responsible for buyer error.
- Shipping and Handling charges are non refundable unless otherwise stated
- All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the duration of this warranty and do not cover incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
- The purchaser hereby understands that due to the nature of used auto parts, any liability of AAP from all causes shall be limited to the price paid for the goods sold or provided. If a part sold by AAP is defective, liability shall be limited to the replacement of the part or a remedy not to exceed the price paid for the part , at AAP’s option.
- Payment not received by due date will result in an additional charge of 1.5% per month (18% per year) and in addition the customer is responsible for all costs of collection, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and other fees incurred in the collection process.